jueves, 13 de agosto de 2020

Report

Introduction 

In the following paragraphs i will describe my five months experience as student  and professional in Switzerland, specifically in Lausanne University and  to make recommendations for the future.

Work Experience 
My work experience here was in a few words learn about  gender violence and migration in Laussane University and on the other hand give orientation to people and families that just arrived to the country. All of this supported by the University as a part of a policy to integrate immigrants. 
During this five months i divided my timen between study in the mornings and working in the evenings, so it was very stressful exhausting at first, but when i get use to it become really enriching for me and gratifying.
Most of the time i were in the university or town hall where people arrive for orientation. Besides it was a lot of work i enjoyed knew and spend time with my new colleagues there, they taught me a lot about work and academical subjects of my interest but also about local culture. It was a really good place, the dress code was not so strict.

General comets and plans for the future
All the things i learned will be really useful for my professional future. I hope when i return to Chile i can work with related subject because the migration is really a phenomenal that in Chile need to be worked and have a better management for the state side. 

 conclusion

 i can only says that this is really a good experience in the end for anyone who has interest in this subject and wants to grow up professionally, besides it can be very exigent at first time. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario